Friday, December 21, 2007

Road Trips and Tricks...No Illusions!

found out this week how much fun road trips can be when you don't care if you're being weird and just plain stupid. Making crazy mixes of songs you haven't listened to in forever and that should not be on your computer (sarah...you may want to fix this problem), plus buckling a life-size cut out of a cardboard baby seal in your back seat makes a 2 hour road trip take around 4 hours.

Unfortunately, the ride back seemed to take forever. I guess that's what happens when you had a ton of fun and don't want to leave.

Now I'm holed up in my home enjoying reading Blue Like Jazz and watching Arrested Development. After finishing Flight of the Conchords last night, which is pretty amazing in itself, Arrested Development is something I don't want to quit watching. I'm afraid that I might burn my corneas right out of my eyes this break with as much as I have my eyes glued to some form of technology.

I may have to find some outdoor fun...but I'm not really sure what I will do since everything in Rocktown is only fun if you have a couple of people to go with you. Downtown is fun to adventure in and there is Pinnacle but I'm not really sure I can enjoy those places all on my own (not to mention that I should go on my own. Probably not the smartest idea).

Just remember magic is an illusion because a trick is something a whore does for money!

No comments: